What to bring
- Yoga clothes
- Clothes for daytime / evenings
- Culturally appropriate attire - When we are visiting the Water Temple and if you choose to visit other sacred sites in Bali, it is important to respect local culture with covered shoulders and knees. A t-shirt and sarong will be perfect!
- Sneakers or Trekking Shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Protective layers
- Camera + Charger
- Journal and pen
- Spending money - There will be ATMs to take out local current at the airport. Please be prepared with cash for:
- Lunch and/or snacks between the brunch and dinner included in your package. (Note: we will have one group lunch outing outside of the resort)
- Transportation to and from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Passport with photo copies
- If you plan to stay in Bali less than 30 days, you can obtain a Tourist Visa free of charge
- If you would like assistance with booking your airport transfer from Ngurah Rai International Airport, please forward you flight confirmation details to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure you receive final confirmation from Kadek or please follow up with me!
We look forward to sharing this magical adventure with you!