Our time together is just around the corner. Please read through the retreat checklist and recommended packing list to prepare for your trip. If you have any questions, you can contact Mary directly at email@example.com.
- Submit your final payments to firstname.lastname@example.org by Aug 7th
- Send your flight confirmation to email@example.com
Recommended Packing List:
- Yoga clothes
- Clothes for daytime / evenings
- Culturally appropriate attire - When we are visiting the Water Temple and if you choose to visit other sacred sites in Bali, it is important to respect local culture with covered shoulders and knees. A t-shirt and sarong will be perfect!
- Sneakers or Trekking Shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Protective layers
- Camera + Charger
- Journal and pen
- Spending money - There will be ATMs to take out local current at the airport. Please be prepared with cash for:
- Lunch and/or snacks between the brunch and dinner included in your package
- Souvenir shopping
- Spa treatments or additional activities booked at the resort
- Transportation to and from Ngurah Rai International Airport
- Passport with photo copies
- If you plan to stay in Bali less than 30 days, you can obtain a Tourist Visa free of charge
- If you would like assistance with booking your airport transfer from Ngurah Rai International Airport, please send your request by August 31st so our team can arrange at additional charge.
We look forward to sharing this magical adventure with you!